Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I hate days when

I can't be stuffed to do anything.  They  are such a waste of time.

Like today for instance.  It is 2.15 in the afternoon and I am still in my pj's.  I can't be bothered getting dressed.

I have a list of things that I should be doing that is a mile long, but I can't be bothered to do any of them.

I am not depressed today, not sad or lonely.  I am just stopped.

That's the only way to describe it.

I can't even go back to bed to have a nap, wake up and start the day all over again as I am not the slightest tired.

There is nothing that I can think of that I should be doing that has me the slightest bit interested.

There's the hand piecing of a mini quilt - nope,
The cutting up of some fabric for calisthenics and then overlocking it - nope,
The sewing a bit more of a blue and white quilt - nope,
The putting a charity quilt of my frame and starting it - nope.

So what on earth am I going to do?????

I can't even be bothered going shopping - that would mean having to get dressed.........