Monday, May 23, 2011

Joyday

Ok, so today was my first designated 'Joyday', and I think it was a success.  Even though I did think about study momentarily and calisthenics costumes for a bit whilst ironing, and I had do a basket of ironing for a client, I did manage to do other things purely for myself.

The first 'joyday' project was to complete a wall doll I have had in parts wanting to be a whole.  Now she is - all she needs is a book or a besom and my little lying/flying witch is complete.  This is her below.

You can find the pattern, as well as others, at http://www.lilliemaescraft.com/.  There are lots of free patterns here for all sorts of prim things.

The only comment I have about this doll, is that the pattern for the dress is about 3" too long, either that or her legs are too short....

I also cut out a pink towelling bear, ready for next week.  This bear is another of Lillie Mae's patterns...