Saturday, May 07, 2011

husbands

found out yesterday that hubby has been talking to other women online....grrrr  sob sob
i sent him a text saying we need to talk, he never said anything about it when he got home from work.  so that night when we went to bed i asked him about it and he said he was going to ignore it.  when asked why, he replied that he has nothing to say.  i told him i think something is going on, so he told me to think what i want.
th other week when we bought a new mattress for the caravan, i jokingly told him to leave it in the car and tell the guys at work that i had chucked him out.  he said, in a serious tone, that they would believe it.  i got no response to my question of what has he been doing for me to chuck him out!

so, this is what i think (i think)..... he doesn't love or care about me anymore....

whether that is true or not, i have no idea as he won't talk to me about it.....