Friday, February 11, 2011

What have I been doing?

Today I have been browsing the web - starting off looking for free prim patterns (luv luv prim stuff), ended up finding a blog that showed how to cut up fabric and crochet bags.  The blogger even used old flanelette pj's to make a bath mat - now that could be a go.  Has me inspired to give it a go.

But since coming home from our annual summer vacation I have cleaned up my craft room a bit and found 4 kits to knit aussie animals.  So far I have made a wombat and a possum and am in the middle of a kangaroo - they are quite cute actually.  I may have enough of the yarns left over to make another one of them.

Set up my Esty store too - sold 1 owl to someone in Melbourne.  They offered, if that's the right word, to purchase more of the owls for their own online store once it gets up and running.  How exciting is that!