Friday, February 25, 2011

Knitting

Well, I have just spent the last 2 hours sorting and then properly storing some of my knitting yarns.  I now have a very large, very heavy bag full of assorted knitting yarn.  The bag used to hold a single bed sized doona/pillow combo.  I also catalogued them.

Found some projects I am in the middle of, including a pair of socks - well actually 1 complete sock and the rest of the yarn.  Don't know where the needles or pattern have gotten to.

I know I have another bag of unsorted/catalogued yarn stuffed into the wardrobe as well as another bag of similar size to what I used today full of yarn.  Somehow I think I like buying knitting yarn.

Goodness knows what I am going to do with all of it.  It's mostly single balls.  Various colours/weights/textures too.

Any suggestions?  Maybe I will use some of it on the naughty things.