Thursday, November 15, 2012

Concert Programs and life after the concert

Busy right now printing Concert Programs for the eldest cali club. 

The darn printer keeps jamming on the paper though.  And it is starting to annoy me!!

Not the sort of thing I can say - blow it, I'm not doing these anymore.  They have to be done today so I can hand them over to the lady who will bind them for us.  That is once I collect the colour pages from the printer and collate the whole lot together - then she can bind them.

So it looks like I have to sit and baby sit the printer until all 880 pages are done....

Life after the Concert - looking forward to that.

I have a batch of laundry bags to make for Aussie Hero Quilts as well as some quilts to put together for them.  I may have to make up tops only and send them off to their coordinator for her get quilted.  There are just too many in my head wanting made up!

Plus there is the vege garden that desperately needs attention.  I only have tomatoes in at the moment!  So much for putting in zucchini, pumpkins and corn.  Plus the seeds I put in really need to be potted on and fertilised so they can grow up big and strong.  The poor lettuces have not done much at all.

I think I may put sunflowers in amongst the weeds, um, flowers out the front.

No comments: